Alternative? Well, these are more mainstream medicine than most everything else mentioned in A Canary's-Eye View but they are also more interesting than most mainstream medicine, and you may be able to get them made without other chemicals at a compounding pharmacy.
- Helpful with Alzheimer's, dementia, mental clarity, depression, memory, muscle coordination
- in blood vessels in the brain, prevents
- increases oxygen to brain
- No major side effects; very high dosage can lower blood pressure.
- Helpful with mental ability, Alzheimer's, brain toxicity
- reverser accumulation of lipofuscin
- No major side effects
- Helpful with creativity, problem-solving ability, memory, vertigo, dyslexia, stroke damage
- very few side effects
Edlepryl / selegiline / Deprenyl
- helpful with Parkinson's Alzheimer's, memory, coordination, sex drive
- does not mix with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
- As with other dopamine agonists, can result in cell and DNA damage
copyright © 2002 by Catherine Holmes Clark. Last updated datex 2002