- participates in the production of energy at the cellular level by stimulating the mitochondria, which in turn produces adenosine triphosphate (APT), the fuel that runs the body.
- increases tissue oxygenation
- low levels are associated with periodontal disease
- burns fat
- NOTE: when you start taking this, you will probably not notice any effect for six to eight weeks. It takes that long to build up the enzyme system that uses is.
Sources: some formulations are much more readily absorbed by the body than others.
- Those available in an emulsified oil-based form (frequently in rice bran oil) are better than those packed as dry powder.
- Vitaline uses instead a proprietary silica-based excipient called Microsolle
- It contains a non-ionic surfactant.
- Studies have shown, they say on the bottle, that "this process enhances the absorption of CoQ10 and other lipophilic substances."
- Gives me the energy to make it through my day.
- Reduces my chronic pain dramatically.
For more information:
I am not advising anyone to do what I'm doing. Your body may react entirely differently from mine. I am not a doctor, and do not know enough about these supplements to recommend them.