Part of the Krebs Cycle / citric acid cycle, The Krebs cycle / citric acid cyclethe main source of energy for every cell in the body.
- NADH Reaction - European Study Documents Effects Of NADH On Alzheimer Patients, by Jorg Birkmayer, MD, PhD, Professor of Medicine and Clinical Chemistry.
- Unfortunately, most forumlations of this substance are manufactured with a polyvinyl excipient, called "polyvidone" or "povidone." Since vinyl outasses xenoestrogens, I don't trust this.
- Here's one that does not contain Povidone: by Ecolgical Formulas; I called them to verify that they don't use the patented ENADA formulation [(800) 275-3495]. Here are all the ingredients of the EF product, taken off the bottle in front of me:
- 1.8 mg NADH
- Sorbitol, Methyl Cellulose, Potassium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopherol Succinate
- Unfortunately, on my first trial of this it gave me a headache, and no energy. Will try a lower dose later.
- Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid
copyright © 2000 and 2002 by Catherine Holmes Clark.
Last updated 21 April 2005